TIER ONE ICT provides Professional and Managed Services along with Specific Technical Solutions. This is achieved via solution bid proposals with end-to-end implementation and project management, contracted support services (interim or under an SLA), purchasing, supply, logistics for products and consumables and equipment leasing. Training to industry standard accreditation levels forms part of TIER ONE ICT’s balanced portfolio.
TIER ONE ICT provides their services in a diverse range of locations and ways in an extremely harsh operating environment subject to high summer temperatures (55C+), frequent dust and sand storms, electrical storms plus tight security perimeter zone due to country conditions and unexploded ordnance.
What we do:
- Cisco Network Solutions: Design, Installation & Support – Routers, Switches, TelePresence
- Microsoft Back Office: Install, Configuration & Service Desk Support – Servers, Email, Desktop
- Radio Communications: Leading Edge Solutions & Support for Wireless, MW & Digital Radio
- Fibre and VSAT Internet: Terrestrial and Satellite Based Internet Services.
- Unified Communications: Tailored Solutions for VOIP, IPBX & Video Conference
- Structured Cabling and Fibre: Professionally Designed, Installed & Terminated.
- Electronic Security: CCTV / Intrusion Detection / Access Control / Fire Alarms / Consoles. Custom Installations – Individual or Distributed
- Custom Services: Managed Services, Training, DBA, Project Management, Purchasing, Leasing & Spares, Tower Survey (Safe to Climb)
- TIER ONE ICT also work with customer’s 3rd party suppliers and vendors as part of SLA agreements.